Pages

Friday, August 1, 2014

Bucket List Tag!

So I was tagged by my dear friend Monica at Spilled Ink for the Bucket List Tag!  Thanks Monica!  I shall now list the ten things I wish to do before I kick the bucket (translation:  before I die).
  • Start a Pro-Life group
  • Become an OB-GYN (a pro-life one!)
  • Go sky-diving, bungee-jumping, and/or deep sea scuba-diving!
  • Read every bit of writing that Tolkien ever wrote
  • Eat a dessert pizza
  • Remember all of my friends' birthdays for at least one year
  • Go to Europe and see the sights, Catholic and secular!
  • Cook all the meals for my family for at least one day (technically I could, I just have never done it yet)
  • Own a horse!
  • Win a blue ribbon at a horse show (lots of red second place ribbons, never a beautiful blue first place ribbon)
  • Whoa, that's it?  I guess so!
Okay, so that's it!  Some of those listed are more ambitious than others, some are next to impossible for me right now, but might very well be possible in the future!  I'm not going to tag anyone, because I don't know who to tag besides my friend Monica, who has already been tagged, so I don't want to double tag her :)  I don't think anyone will mind this breach of etiquette because I don't think anyone reads this except for you Monica!  But that's okay, because it allows me to do things like this ;)

Oh, and by the way, I have close to three reviews I want to get out, plus another post on the side, but almost NO TIME to do so.  What's that rhyme in The Hobbit, it brings down mountains and eats up people, etc.?  Yeah, it also prevents me from posting on here.  Ah, the many abilities of time.

2 comments:

  1. Cool! Could I go scuba diving with you? I'd go high-jumping, but for whatever reason I have a fear not of heights, but of being in free-fall. :P Being underwater with only an airtank on the other hand, that's fine. ;D
    Sucks about the time issues. What are you going to review?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah sure! XD I am afraid of heights, but free-fall sounds great!! Yeah, being underwater with only an airtank and a wetsuit between you and the sharks and octopuses, and scary stuff in the ocean :)
      I'm gonna review a couple of sci-fi books from my step-grandfather that I told you about.

      Delete

Hiya! I've selected the 'Always' option on the Comment Moderation, so as long as your comment does not include swearing, vulgar language, nasty comments, rude jokes, etc., your comment will be approved shortly! If your comment does include any of the above, you and your comment will be sentenced to the (cue voice that sounds like doom itself) PIT OF DEATH (uncue voice) for eternity! So thank you in advance for following these simple and tiny guidelines! Helpful criticism is gratefully accepted!